Saturday, May 29, 2010

The current poll for Horse of the Year covering races through the 23rd of May put Zenyatta at the top with every 1st place vote except for one. It appears that the eastern USA has realized what we have known here out West for some time. The one dissenting 1st place vote went to the four-year old colt, Quality Road, who is undefeated this year and second on the list. Third on the list is another West Coast based three-year colt, Lookin' at Lucky, of whom I talked in previous posts.

I believe this is my last post. Can't wait until the 13th and the Vanity Stakes. What will I do in Vietnam without horse racing? Start my own track? Go to Hong Kong? They have a track in Ho Chi Minh City, but it went broke after the government outlawed gambling. Even without gambling I would still follow the horses like I do now. However, unfortunately most fans are more into the gambling than they are into the horses. Oh well, they pay the bills.

No comments:

Post a Comment